Thank you for attending NH PoutineFest 2017 at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium on Saturday, June 24th. Below you will find the details you need to have a great time.
Date: Saturday, June 24
Gates Open/Event Begins: VIP entry is at 2:30 PM and General Admission is at 3:30 PM
Fisher Cats’ Game First Pitch: 6:05 p.m.
Stadium Address: 1 Line Drive, Manchester (May also use 169 S. Commercial Street)
- NH PoutineFest tickets are not available at the gate, this event is SOLD OUT!
- NH PoutineFest tickets get you access to the game following the Fest!
- Game tickets are still available for Franco-American Heritage Day at the Fisher Cats’ game at www.nhfishercats.com/tickets (this is only for people without an NHPF ticket). Please use the code “FAC” in order for a portion of your ticket proceeds to be donated to the Franco-American Centre, the parent organization of NH PoutineFest.
Parking is NOT provided on-site. There are private businesses and municipal parking lots available within a 10-block radius of Northeast Delta Dental Stadium. Municipal lots may charge by the hour. On Saturdays, some metered parking throughout the city is free of charge. Parking is not allowed at the rear of the stadium. Designated handicapped parking spaces are available in front of Northeast Delta Dental Stadium. Detailed parking instructions can be found here http://bit.ly/FC-Parking.
Tickets and Entry
Please print your EventBrite ticket or have it available for scanning on your phone
Once your EventBrite tickets is scanned/collected, you’ll receive a wristband for the event. These wristbands allow you access to the NH PoutineFest area at the stadium, the Sam Adam’s Brewhouse, and the left field concourse. You will be able to freely move around the stadium one hour prior to the game. Forget something in your car? No problem, just keep your wristband on; you will be let back in.
What’s the bag you’re giving us?
You will also receive an NH PoutineFest bag when you enter. The bag contains a passport and poker chip. VIP bags also include your t-shirt. Your passport has all our restaurants listed on it. As you visit each restaurant we will stamp your passport. You must have your passport to get your sample. The poker chip is used for Fan voting. Drop your poker chip off in the bucket at the restaurant you like best!
What else is going on?
- Laura from Rock 101 will be our VIP hour DJ, staying on with us until 4:30 pm. She will be doing ticket give aways and contests with attendees. http://rock101fm.iheart.com/
- The Munk Duane Band takes the stage at 4:30 PM. They will be covering some Canadian hits. https://www.munkduane.com/
- KBK Sports will be auctioning Boston Sports memorabilia. Proceeds benefiting our parent organization
- Fun Time Events will have a photo booth in the Sam Adam’s Brewhouse
- “Celebrity judging” will begin at 4 PM in the Brewhouse
- The Fisher Cats take the field at 6:05 PM in their POUTINE jerseys
- This game may feel like a game in Quebec 🙂
- Atlas FIREWORKS show following the game 2 of the double header
The Fisher Cats are members of AA Baseball’s Eastern League. Eastern League rules prohibit bringing food or drink into the stadium. Weapons of any kind are also prohibited in the facility. Pursuant to NH RSA 126-X, the Fisher Cats do not allow guests, clients, customers or other visitors to use therapeutic cannabis within Northeast Delta Dental Stadium, its designated smoking areas outside of the ballpark, or in parking lots. We appreciate your cooperation. All bags subject to search. For quickest entry into the event and into the stadium for the Fisher Cats game, please consider leaving bags at home or locked safely inside of your vehicle.
Stadium Rules prohibit umbrellas.
Restrooms will be available inside of Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in the Samuel Adams Brewhouse. Portable Restrooms are also available in the NH PoutineFest area.